TrackWise Data Migration Challenges
You’re already onboard with Sparta Systems’ TrackWise, but there are challenges to overcome before you can declare success at every stage of its lifecycle. Are you migrating from other platforms? Consolidating multiple systems? What happens when you try to import fields not supported by PR Import? Divesting TrackWise systems? Dealing with database performance issues? You do not want to waste time customizing scripts or software. You need to efficiently and effectively test and validate that your TrackWise data migration was completed successfully.
“The Valiance process for TrackWise data migration is very robust. Their tools – as well as their approach of working very closely with the GLP business – built confidence in the migration as the project progressed through each development phase. We would certainly recommend Valiance for future migration efforts”– Director of Medical Quality Assurance-GLP, Global Pharma Company
TrackWise Data Migration Software
Valiance is the only Sparta Systems partner with a specialized focus on GxP systems migrations for organizations in highly regulated industries. Valiance’s proven TRUseries software has the support of industry experts who have completed hundreds of successful TrackWise Data migrations. We have created and proven best practices for data and content migrations, minimized the need for administrative support, and decreased the compliance risks for moving GxP and other regulated content.
Our expertise, methodology and tools have significantly reduced the time, effort and cost for all our Sparta Systems TrackWise customers.
Our TRUseries migration products provide:
- Support for all versions of TrackWise and all TrackWise applications
- Support for a broad variety of source systems applications to migrate data/documents from
- Support for all TrackWise data types including flex fields, grid fields, attachments and audit trails
- Database conversions (Oracle to SQL Server, or SQL Server to Oracle)
- 100% testing of data/documents associated with migration and divestiture activities (no more sampling, no more manual testing)
- Qualification protocol and test scripts shipped with the product
- Ability to identify data cleansing requirements early through pre-migration testing
- Close working relationship with Sparta to assure the viability of your support and maintenance
- Out of the box support for the following:
- TrackWise divestitures (the Data Segregation Module) – when companies divest a product, a plant or a line of business, it is essential to provide the operational data to the buyer. The TrackWise Data Segregation Module will allow the data/attachments to be segregated based on configurable criteria, which will provide not only the operational data but also the configuration that is essential to use the data.
- TrackWise Archival – Data that is no longer needed in the transactional repository is often archived. The TrackWise Archive module makes the data archive seamless and supports variety of archiving destinations, ranging from another TrackWise instance to a relational database or a data warehouse. In addition, the archived data gets deleted in a controlled way from the transactional repository.
- TrackWise Delete – TrackWise databases tend to grow exponentially over a period of time and there comes a time when the database is not performing in an optimal manner. The data that reached the end of its lifecycle can be deleted to improve the efficiency and performance of the TrackWise database. The TrackWise delete module can perform such deletes based on configurable criteria and provides controls that are essential when dealing with GxP data.
- TrackWise migrations and consolidations (TrackWise to TrackWise or from other source platforms to TrackWise)
- Process segregation for TrackWise upgrades
- TrackWise data remediation (repurposing of TrackWise data based on configuration changes)
- TrackWise content swap (moving attachments storage from database to file system and vice versa)