Valiance’s David Katzoff Co-Leading Course at TMF Institute Summit
TMF Institute, and organization specializing in professional development, education and training, is coming to San Francisco on May 14-15 to host in-person learning opportunities for professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. CROs, vendors and eTMF/TMF service providers can also benefit from many of the available courses.
On May 14, from 9:00am – 5:00pm, David Katzoff, VP System Integration Services with Valiance, will be co-leading the Remediation Strategies course: Best Practices to Achieve Inspection Readiness and GCP Compliance.
In this course, participants will learn how to:
- Conduct gap assessments and implement process improvement that provides justification for resource allocation
- Use metrics to develop KPIs with the intent to identify most relevant risk factors through quality reviews
- Have a Quality Management System that is supported by processes
- Build and manage cohesive cross-functional teams to drive remediation
- Leveraging today’s technologies to prepare a road map to address company needs
- Improve interoperability and speed and explore automation for extracting artifacts, emails and data
- Implement remediation strategies that bolster processes and ensure inspection readiness
- Manage migrations as a strategy for remediation
- Direct remediation timelines and resourcing
Register for the TMF Institute San Francisco Conference