Senior Project Manager
About the Opportunity
We’re looking for individuals who are interested in long-range career growth and have the strategic ability to plan for their professional futures as our organization continues to grow. Valiance Partners offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The culture is truly collaborative. Everyone’s input is valued. You’ll work side-by-side with people you can trust and respect.
As a Senior Project Manager for Valiance Partners, your role will include accomplishing project objectives by planning, directing and coordinating migration project activities to ensure that goals, objectives and all elements of the scope of work are accomplished to Valiance’s quality standards within the prescribed time frame and project budget.
Senior Project Manager Duties:
- Coordinate with Valiance management team to ensure resource availability and plan resource allocation
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress of migration projects
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report on project status and performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Communicate and collaborate with clients and partners to meet project objectives
- This is a non-technical role; no hands-on SQL knowledge required
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Engineering, Science or related field discipline
- A minimum of 10 years of project management experience in the Life Sciences, with optimally 10-15 years’ domain experience
- IT project management is a must; will be managing two projects at a time
- Experience managing Life Sciences is a must: pharma, biotech or consumer healthcare
- Experience with pharmaceutical industry and GxP applications
- Demonstrable experience managing medium-to-large project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated team player with strong customer orientation and ability to work in multinational and multicultural environment
- Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Competitive salary is based on experience; bonus would depend on results
- This role would typically require up to 20% domestic and international travel as well as ability to work occasional off hours to suit customer schedules. The travel requirement is temporarily limited by COVID restrictions. However, all candidates should assume the travel requirement will return to 20% once the COVID restrictions are lifted.
- It is preferred that candidates are in commutable distance to Valiance’s Basking Ridge, NJ office
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
Valiance Partners, LLC
About the Company
Valiance Partners is a software development and data migration company specializing in regulated business environments. Valiance builds products and delivers services that help companies achieve the highest standard of quality and produce superior value for the most exacting customers and markets.